OUR MISSION:

This Blog is designed to showcase our writing talents in Room 9. Each week two children will be selected to be writing detectives. Their mission will be to select pieces of writing that are inspiring and creative. They will publish these pieces on the Blog so that everyone can marvel at the exciting writing talent emerging in Room 9.

YOUR INVITATION:

Your job is to comment positively on the individual pieces that you read and tell us how they captivated your attention. All authors love the feedback, so please let us know what you think as it will continue to inspire and motivate us to write more!

HAPPY READING!

Thursday 21 May 2015

Writing Detective: Isaac

It sounds like someone having a mammoth tantrum in their bedroom and throwing cushions everywhere. By Zarah

Screams of agonising pain fill the air. By Gemma

My wacky cat was springing around and around in circles trying to catch his tall terrific tail. By Hannah

A sea of motionless bodies lies before my eyes, death and destruction is everywhere. By William

Crash!Bang!Boom!All I could hear was the sound of pain and agony filling the air. By Daniel

Super scorching sizzling hot, roasting peoples unburnt back. By Lance

Life in the cold,muddy trenches was far from cosy. By Gregor

The bang, the boom, the war of doom. By Emilie

I bounced around the room like I had grasshoppers beneath my feet, like there were springs in my slippers, like I was a balloon bobbing up. By Amelia P

Concentrate, guns firing everywhere around me. By George

My Commander had obviously had too much beer because he was rocking his gun like a baby! By Joshua

Zipping and zooming bullets racing towards you as fast as a cheetah about to pursue its prey. By Max C

Finally I see cover but I don't see many people. By Rheubyn

Ridiculously crazy about chocolate I could eat it all day. By Christian







No comments:

Post a Comment